5/12/2011

What I got today at my doorstep...

Today I got this package delivered to me:


Inside is......
...
...
...
...
...
...
Tada~!

Mcmodel RX-93 Nu Gundoom! =D
Though unsatisfied a bit due to darn Skynet for denting the box so much >:(

As my earlier post said, i paid RM80 to buy this Nu Gundoom and had it posted to my house.
I missed the first delivery attempt on Monday so I requested them to deliver it again today.

Yesterday went Berjaya Times Square and had a double movie with my best buddy.
Watched Thor and Fast 5 =D
I also bought a few more stuffs:

Gundam Marker GM01 Black (RM8)
Gundam Marker GM02 Gray (RM8)
Gundam Decal 31 - MG 1/100 ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (RM18)

Don't know when I can apply the decals for my MG Strike Freedom as I haven't even finish panel lining it,
and I'm still in a very slow progress of completing my Hi-Nu Gundoom =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment