7/25/2011

RG 1/144 GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam - Unboxing

It may be a tad too late to do this, but it's better than never =).
Aile Strike Gundam is the third kit to be released in the Real Grade 1/144 lineup. As the name says, it comes with the Aile Strike Pack.

Front/top/bottom/side view:




Contents:


*As I said before few posts back, I started to build this kit before I managed to snap pics the runners. I was halfway through assembling it before I realised my mistake =_=.
So I had no choice but to request people to help me by snapping pics of their kit's runners. A very big thank you to rihuhs from LowYat.net for providing me with the runners' pics above =).

Next on Real Grade lineup news, the fourth RG kit, RG 1/144 MS-06F Mass Production Zaku II has just been released 2 days ago on July 23rd. Expecting stocks of it to reach local shops in a week's time.
It has been announced that the fifth RG kit will be RG Freedom Gundam, tentatively to be released in November this year. SEED fans rejoice! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment