7/23/2011

Some Updates

It's exactly one month since my last post, finally found the time(and motivation) to update my blog, lol.
Been extremely busy with university stuffs, and my Vent Saviour paint project plus plenty of unfinished kits bogged me down even more.
I've got a couple of new kits for the last month, namely the 1/60 Wing Gundam 0 and GaoGao(GG) HG 1/144 GN Arms Type D. Yes, you read it right, a China bootleg kit. This is my official first China bootleg kit, if counting only TT/GG/etc brands, excluding Mcmodel's Gundooms.

Here are the pics:



List:
NG 1/60 Wing Gundam 0 (RM122)
GG HG 1/144 GN Arms Type-D + Dynames (RM80)

Been wanting the 1/60 Wing Gundam 0 kit for quite some time, almost got it earlier but only to be delayed by my mistake of forgetting the original price.
As for the GG HG GN Arms Type D, it was more of an impulse purchase. I was browsing through the price list of bootleg kits, and the price tag of RM80 caught my interest, as Bandai's is usually around RM200+. Then I checked on reviews about it, was immediately attracted by the size of the kit. I'm a big fan of large sized kits =P. I bought it from Takumikun, a well know bootleg gunpla kits seller from LowYat.net.

I've also decided to get the GG GN Arms Type E, but too bad Takumikun don't have it in stock, so I'm getting it from GundamNation Shop instead, though albeit more costly at RM 95 due to postage fees, as he is based in Ipoh, Perak.

Not only that, today I stumbled upon a promotion of his, RM40 for TT HongLi NG 1/100 Avalanche Exia! I immediately confirmed my purchase with him, as the usual price is RM60, totally worth it! It was nice of him to give me some discount as I'm buying 2 items at the same time, RM130 for both GN Arms & Avalanche Exia, a RM5 discount =D.

As now it's already past midnight when I'm blogging this, so it's officially Sunday already, so it's not wrong to say that later afternoon I'm going to COD in Midvalley to get my MG Strike E + IWSP XD.
I didn't plan to get this kit, either never or not so soon, but I managed to find it being sold at RM130, where the normal price is usually RM150-160. I thought it was a worthy bargain, and to be honest, I like the idea of all-in-one idea of IWSP =P.

So in all, including those ordered from GundamNation Shop and the MG Stike E + IWSP, I've would have bought a total of 5 kits in the month of July alone, a record breaking feat for me, LOL.
Why am I able to get so many kits this month? Because it's my birthday month!!! XD
Big thank you to my parents, grandma, aunties and uncle for giving me 'pocket money' as my birthday present! XD

Stay tune for more updates and stuffs!

P/S: My Vent Saviour paint project is still going very slowly, but coming out nicely, will post about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment