6/02/2011

HGGPB MSN-04 Sazabi GPB Color - Unboxing

This is a recoloured white version of Sazabi that appeared in the Mobile Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning G OVA series.

Front/top/bottom/side view:




*The box is pretty plain, expected from a limited edition gunpla kit

The contents:

*There are 10 runners in this kit.

This kit is basically the same as HGUC MSN-04 Sazabi, with the exception of including a paper giving some information on the GPB version. Even the construction manual is the original HGUC Sazabi's, lol. So Bandai just cast the runners using the same mould with different colour during manufacturing, print back the old manual, dump in an extra piece of paper, then sell it at a higher price. Nice marketing strategy, Bandai *sarcasm*.

Here's a sneak peak of the kit I've finished assembled. Snap fitted with nub-marks cleaning done, no panel lining and decal applied yet.




After completing this kit, I went on straight to start building my RG GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam.
It's not only until I finish assembling the legs and waist unit, that I noticed I've forgot to snap pics of the runners in sealed plastic *facepalm*.
Looks like I have no choice but to show empty runners during unboxing post of RG Aile Strike *sweat*.

1 comment:

  1. someone take some photo of the RG Aile Strike for General_Nic please ;)

    ReplyDelete