6/17/2011

Loots, loots, and more loots

I've decided to make my 1/100 Vent Saviour Gundam as my first painted kit. I don't really like the original colour scheme and the colours separation aren't that good. This kit is also 'affordable' to try my first time spray painting. Since I don't have airbrush tools, I'll have to make do with spray cans.

These are the spray cans I bought last weekend:

List:
ACE Premium Primer - Gray (RM18.90)
Nippon Paint Pylox - 128 Clear (RM9)
Nippon Paint Pylox - 100 White (RM9)
Nippon Paint Pylox - 109 Black (RM9)
Nippon Paint Pylox - 108 Yellow (RM9)
Nippon Paint Pylox - 136 Dolphin (RM9)
Nippon Paint Pylox - 308 Sea Blue (RM9)
Bosny Acrylic Paint - 535 Royal Blue (RM7.90)
Bosny Acrylic Paint - 549 Steel Gray (RM7.90)
Bosny Acrylic Paint - 519 Orange Yellow (RM7.90)

I bought the paints separately, some from ACE Hardware store in Midvalley, others from Ikano's branch as some are not available in the particular branch. I got the primer from Midvalley's branch, where it is the cheapest, but went to Ikano's branch only found out there are cheaper primer paints priced below RM10 =_=.

Last weekend I went to Uniqlo @ Fahrenheit 88 to check out their new Gundam Illustrations T-shirts. I bought 3 T-shirts at RM59.90 each, and here they are:

A lot of the designs are very nice and I will buy few more next time. For Gundam fans, especially UC fans, these T-shirts are definitely must buy!

As for today, I finally decided to buy the Tamiya Sharp Pointed Side Cutter after some consideration. A lot people gave good reviews about it and are recommending it. Since my cheaper Tamiya cutter is getting blunt, I took the plunge and bought it today from Graffiti Toys @ Berjaya Times Square. More over I'm told that Graffiti Toys are selling it at RM96 only instead of the usual price RM120, a worthy bargain.


That's it for my loots of past week and today. I wanted to buy the 1/60 Wing Gundam 0 from Gamers Arena @ Berjaya Times Square since they just restocked, but priced at RM122. I vaguely remember that it was RM109 previously, maybe I was mistaken, need to check up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment