6/12/2011

Loots From 2011 2nd Litt Tak Warehouse Sales

Here are what I've purchased from the warehouse sales:

List:
NG 1/100 LV-2GMF-X23S Vent Saviour Gundam (RM93)
MG GN-0000 + GNR-010 Gundam 00 Raiser (RM250)

Initially I planned to buy MG Unicorn Gundam OVA, but it had sold out, only left 1 box of MG Unicorn HD + MS Cage when I went there. =(
I also wanted to get the NG 1/100 Astray Mirage Frame 2nd L since I already had the 1st version, but that had sold out too.
At first I thought that NG 1/100 Vent Saviour had sold out too, but after some digging through the pile of gunpla boxes, I managed to find the last box of it, albeit badly dented, but I bought it anyway.

Then, I wanted to get the MG Hi-Nu, but thinking it'll be quite boring to assemble a similar model so soon after I just got my Mcmodel Hi-Nu Gundoom recently, I choosed to get the MG Gundam 00 Raiser instead.
I did consider getting MG Sinanju Ver. Ka, but I've decided to try my luck and wait to see whether will there be a MG Sinanju OVA.

I knew the MG 00 Raiser is overpriced, AND even knew that Gamers Arena @ Berjaya Times Square is selling it at RM235, but I thought since I was there at Litt Tak warehouse, buying at RM250 is the same as paying extra for transportation fee to Berjaya Times Square.
THIS IS WHERE I WAS MISTAKEN
My "smart" thinking made me into buying MG 00 Raiser thinking I'm not overpaying,
HOW WRONG WAS I!!!

Later after I've went home, I got info through my facebook contacts that some hobby shops are selling it at below RM220!!!

Price list of MG Gundam 00 Raiser of various shops:
Gamers Arena @ Berjaya Times Square - RM235
Time Machine @ Plaza Berjaya - RM215
Fantasy Toyz @ Low Yat Plaza - RM213

I was like facepalm-ing all the way when I saw this!!!
Ironically the shop which is usually the most expensive is now selling the cheapest, while the one usually cheapest is the other way round!!!
Damn I was so regretful for buying on impulse without patience.
This will be a lesson for me to survey prices of every shops first before making a purchase, damn.

I also got info that there was MG FAZZ(Sentinel) being sold at the warehouse sale for RM200 only, but since I didn't find any, it must be sold out.
Another disappointment as I wanted to get MG FAZZ(Sentinel) badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment