6/02/2011

Loot - Nerf N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18

Finally found stocks of Nerf N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18 in Parkson KLCC today. I've been searching for it since last December but it was sold out everywhere in KL. It was recently restocked last month but it was during my exams period, didn't have time to purchase it. Alpha Trooper was so hot selling, that when I tried to find it after my exams ended, it was sold out everywhere, LOL! I'm lucky that I managed to find leftover stocks, or maybe it was new stocks, in Parkson KLCC today.



It used to be priced at RM79.90, but I had no idea why the price had risen up to RM99.90.
(The old price tag of RM79.90 is under the the new price tag, LOL!)
The usual stupid items-price-increase-when-petrol-price-increas trend of Malaysia?! DAMN!
There's 10% discount on it, and I had RM50 Parkson voucher, so in the end I ended up paying 39.90 for it, so I didn't really lose out much.

Didn't check on other models' price, hope their price hadn't been increased(very unlikely), or I'll stop buying Nerf products.

No comments:

Post a Comment