8/07/2011

Gunpla Accessories Loots

I promised myself not to get any more gunpla kits until I finished my current backlogs, or at least until my finals are over. So I've been buying bunch of accessories instead for the past week. Though the rate of increasing backlogged kits is reduced, but not the rate of my expenditure =X.

Two Saturdays ago(29th July), I went to to Berjaya Times Square to watch a movie of Captain America, and of course being there, I wouldn't miss a chance to shop the hobby shops there XD. At the end of the day, these are my loots:


List:
Action Base 1 - Clear (RM20)
Action Base 2 - Gray (RM18)
Mr. Super Clear - Flat (RM39)
Mr. Color - 47 Clear Red (RM9)
Mr. Color - 48 Clear Yellow (RM9)
Mr. Color - 50 Clear Blue (RM9)
Gundam Marker - GM01 Black (RM8)
Gundam Marker - GM18 Metallic Green (RM8)
Gundam Real Touch Marker - GM406 Black (RM8)

I thought of getting a Clear Green colour paint, but too bad Mr. Color don't have such colour, lol.

I also bought this to try out, might get more if it's really uselful

Hobby Base Model Cover - Medium (RM48)

There's 4 sizes in total, small(RM28), medium, large(RM85) and small wide(RM65). Since it's the cover is so simple, I'm showing the contents and the case itself here rather than having another unboxing post.


For your info, the transparent cover of the case is NOT made out of glass, it's just plastic. Not that I'm complaining as plastic is safer, but paying at that price for a plastic case... >_<. As for today, I went to IPC(formerly known as Ikano Power Centre), and I bought these from Popular Bookstore ^^
Dengeki Hobby Magazine Taiwan Edition, May 2011 & June 2011 issue.

Of course the main point of this purchase is the 1/144 RGM-79C GM Type C [Wagtail] conversion parts bundled together with the May issue =D.

Now all I need to do is to get a HGUC RGM-79C GM Type-C~ XD

I found something interesting when browsing in Daiso store

A very cheap replacement for Gundam Marker GM63 Black. Same as GM63, these markers are also water based, with the difference is these costs RM5 only, for 2! For those whole prefer to panel line their Gunplas using water based marker, this is definitely a worthy option *thumbs up*.

No comments:

Post a Comment