8/08/2011

More Gunpla Accessories Loots

Today I received another parcel, this time from China. It's my loots from Taobao.com =D


List:
China brand model display box (RM25++)
China brand modeler's side cutter (RM25++)
China brand modeling masking tape 6mm (RM3++)
China brand 3 grit sanding stick (RM3++)
Japan Sakura 0.02mm panel line marker (RM5++)
Mr. Surfacer 1200 (RM15++)

I can't say for sure the exact price as these items are shipped together with other non-gunpla related stuffs, so the shipping cost is different.
Looks like I will continue on this shopping spree now that I've found a way to buy from Taobao.com, LOL =X.
There are so many choices of useful china made items there, and cheap too. I've also found that ship TT/GG kits directly from there is cheaper than buying from local sellers!

That's it for this post, currently painting my MG Strike Freedom's inner frame to gold colour, will post up a WIP post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment