8/20/2011

Purchases

Went to Berjaya Times Square(BTS) again yesterday, and now I'm kinda broke from these purchases from there T_T.

First, I got this old kit just out of curiosity and it's quite affordable.

A 1998 HG 1/144 kit of Gundam Ez8 from the 08th MS Team series, selling at RM29 only from Gamers Arena shop.
There's Gouf Custom and Gouf Custom [Flight Type] also, but decided to get them next time instead.

The HG Gundam Ez8 was bought at Gamers Arena BTS branch. Then later I went to the Sungei Wang branch and I saw MG Zeta Plus A1 & MG Zeta Plus C1 in stock! Not only that, it was priced at RM105, which is the cheapest price available for these kits! Time Machine had them in stock but was selling the A1 at RM120 while the C1 at RM140 -_-
I've been finding these 2 kits at this price for a long time and finally they have it in stock! So I decided to break my vow of not buying any more MGs until after my finals =P. However I was short in cash, so I've no choice but to buy the C1 only, as the C1 is more hot selling than the A1. For some "specific" reason, the C1 is not with me now, so I don't have a picture of it.

In the evening, I COD-ed with a seller to get these 2:

It's GN Sword IV Full Saber kit!!! This is the original kit from Hobby Magazine China August Edition, though I only get the kit without the magazine. I got both at RM55, though later I found out MPH stores are selling them at RM12.50 each!!! =_=
Too late to regret now since I bought already, might buy extra if I do see them in MPH store. The problem now is I don't have a HG 00 Qan[T]. Wanted to buy yesterday but it's out of stock in every shop =(. Guess a lot people also got the GN Sword IV so HG 00 Qan[T] also hot selling.

That's it for this loots post!

No comments:

Post a Comment